What I Wore: To an Outdoor Cinema

August 14, 2015

Today I finally got to tick something off my bucket list: going to an outdoor cinema ✔️.

The idea always seemed completely far fetched to me, considering the Irish climate. However, the weather has been surprisingly nice in Dublin recently, so some geniuses decided to organise it. Hundreds of people gathered in the Merrion Square to watch Mrs Doubtfire and to mark the anniversary of Robin William's death ❤️. It was such a lovely evening, with great food stalls, delicious salted caramel popcorn and of course, the hilarious film which is one of my all-time favourites.

I opted for a pretty casual outfit as I was going to be sitting on a blanket on the grass. While the day had been pretty hot, I knew I'd get chilly in the evening once the sun went down, so I decided to wear a cool pair of ripped jeans from American Eagle. I wore an open backed jumper from Brandy Melville, which was the perfect call. It looks super cool with a black Brandy crop top underneath, plus it was ideal as I wasn't too hot in a jumper, but I wasn't too cold in a t-shirt either. 
I knicked my sisters Steve Madden ankle boots for the night...don't tell. I love these red booties, which have a small heel and are slightly western looking without being too cowboyish. 
Overall I was really happy with my outfit, which I paired with zero makeup and wet hair. I was in a bit of a rush...
I chose my go-to Michael Kors handbag to finish it off, as it goes with everything and is just so handy. 

If you can manage to go to an outdoor movie before the summer ends I would highly recommend it. They're so cute and chill, and a great way to spend an evening with friends! 

Let me know what you think of the outfit, and what you would wear to an outdoor movie. 







Jeans: American Eagle || similar here
Jumper: Brandy Melville || similar here 
Bralette: Brandy Melville || same here
Booties: Steve Madden || similar here 
Handbag: Michael Kors || same here 

(PS: Please excuse the quality of the photos...I took them on my iPhone x) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Sign Up for Updates

Follow

Instagram